Wednesday, April 11, 2012

fabric cushion sewing kits

it's been a while in coming, but here they are, my first collection of fabric craft kits!
i have created these so that even the most inexperienced sewer (even kids) can make them.
these cushions come in front and back panels, all you need to sew is the 3 sides and turn out. you can insert your own zip if you are a bit more experienced or simply stitch closed. They are covers for a standard 16 x 16 inch, 40 x 40 cm cushion inner.
I am awaiting fist panels so i wont be adding them to my etsy shop till then (a couple of weeks)
I am working on costings and will let you know that soon too,
i hope you like them!
I would love to hear if you have a particular print in my shop that you would like as a cushion,


Crafted by Carly said...

Oh my goodness!!! These are gorgeous! What a great idea to put your designs on to fabric kits!!! I think I might HAVE to get myself one when they arrive in your Etsy store.....

Rainbow Vintage Home said...

They are fabulous Ellen, well done! Another thing to add to my Etsy wishlist. Thanks again for my giveaway win paper houses, they are beautiful - will blog about them when I've found the perfect place to display them! x